ECI Recruitment 2018 :ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA has invited suitable young,capable,eligible and talented candidates to apply for the 05 posts of Legal Researcher.The Aspirants who are willing to apply and get selected are required to apply offline or through email in the prescribed and given application format.Candidates can apply till 24th September 2018 after which no application will be taken into consideration either offline or on email.Applicants should make sure to read each and every instruction and follow accordingly strictly as per given.
ECI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA|
|Name of the Job||Legal Researcher|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||24th September 2018|
ECI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA
Name of The Posts:
- Legal Researcher(Experienced)-02
- Legal Researcher(Fresher)-03
Last Date to Apply: 24th September 2018
Educational Qualifications : The Candidates are required to possess Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the descriptive test and personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 50000-60000/- rupees per month for Experienced and 35000 for Fresher candidates.
Application Fees: Application fees is not prescribed for by the organization.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group as mentioned in the official notification besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.eci.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ECI Recruitment 2018 :
- As the application form can be filled offline or through email so proper format should be used in application.
- Photo and signature must be available in the application form,photo must not be more than 6 months old.
- The copies of the educational certificates and address & ID proof must be attached with the application form.
- Then,it must be sent to the following address or email: Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan ,Ashoka Road,New Delhi-110001 OR email@example.com
NOTE: Applications must reach by 24th September 2018 whether offline or email.