Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 : There is another job opportunity released by Air India Limited.This time Air India has announced that a total of 05 vacancies vacant for the post of Radio Telephony Operator. For this the organization has asked for offline applications from the candidates having graduation degree with Radio Telephony License.Candidates desirous to apply can fill application form till 04th January 2019.We have given information regarding age criteria,educational qualification,application fees,pay scale,selection procedure and important instructions to apply in the below paragraph.Candidates are advised to read this paragraph first before applying.
Air India Limited Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Air India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Radio Telephony Operator|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||04th January 2019|
Air India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Air India Limited
Name of The Posts: Radio Telephony Operator
Last Date to Apply: 04-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should have Graduation Degree with Radio Telephony License from a recognized university/ institute.Note Computer Knowledge is desirable for the post.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 20,000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is as follows :
- Gen/OBC : Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/EXSM : nil
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Go to the official website and download the application form in specified format.
- Fill this application form in your own handwriting correctly and carefully.
- Paste recent passport size colored photograph in the space provided on the application form.
- Put your signature also.
- Attach self attested xerox copies of all the supporting documents at the address specified below.
- Address : General Manager-Personnel,Air India Limited,Southern Region,Airlines House, Meenambakkam,St. Thomas Mount,P.O.- Chennai – 600016
NOTE: Keep visiting official website for more updates and changes if any till the completion of recuitment process.