Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission have declared for the recruitment for 309 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer. The Aspiring and eligible candidates have to fill the application form online only. The last date to apply for this job is 24th December 2018.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the age criteria,application procedure,eligibility and fees for application for the vacant posts.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||309|
|Last Date to apply||24t December 2018|
AndhraPradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name Of The Posts: Assistant Executive Engineer
- AEE (Civil) in AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept – 136
- AEE (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Engg Service – 58
- AEE (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Engg Service – 04
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Dept – 64
- AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Dept – 07
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj&RD Engg Service – 35
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engg Dept – 03
- AEE (Civil) in A.P Public Health & Municipal Engg Dept – 02
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for the above posts must have Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in Relevant Disciplines or Bachelor’s Degree (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Engineering from a recognized board or university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the screening offline test,main exam (online)/ interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.37,100 – 91,450 per month.
Application Fees:The application fee details are as follows :
- Application Fee: Rs.250/-,Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-
- No Exam Fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Other (refer notification)
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18 -42 Years i.e. candidates should not be born earlier than 02-07-1976 & not later than 01-07- 2000 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization .
- Fill details like personal,educationaland work experience related if have any, fees will be paid online .
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be uploaded along with the application form online.
- Finally submit the form.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification for the vacancy.In case of corrections in application form Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Fee and age relaxation.