Central University Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019: Central University Tamil Nadu has advertised officially for the recruitment of candidates to the 01 vacant posts of Project Assistant. In this regard, the university has issued an official notification on its official website www.cutn.ac.in. The notification holds the eligibility criteria along with some other important guidelines to apply. Willing candidates may fill the application form containing the full bio-data of the candidate offline or through the email. Postal address, email -id, educational qualification, age criteria, the scale of pay, the fee for application all this information has been placed in the following paragraph. Applicants may read it and then apply. The last date to apply or submit the application is 30-04-2019.
Central University Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central University Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Job||Project Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||30th April 2019|
Central University Tamil Nadu Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central University Tamil Nadu
Name of The Posts: Project Assistant Chemistry
Last Date to Apply: 30-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Degree in M.Sc. Chemistry from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.16,000/- per month.
Application Fees: There is no application fee for this post.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.cutn.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with a brief bio-data, photocopies of relevant certificates and research publications.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- The hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address specified below.
- The application should reach by post or through email on or before 30-04-2019.
- Address: “Dr. Prabha Vadivelu, Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu, India“
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Stay tuned for more updates and news.