Court Jobs Recruitment 2019:- Naukaristan brings bumper openings in Courts at both State and District level. The total number of Vacancies is for various posts including Judge,Stenographer,Lower Division Clerk, Driver,Peon, Watchman,Assistant,Delhi Judicial Services Examination,Clerk & Computer Operator etc.The interested and eligible aspirants are required to apply for the particular vacancy they want to apply by clicking on the recruitment links given below for each kind of vacancy.The link will land you to page where all the specific information is given regarding the recruitment.
Court Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court,District Court Hassan, Manipur High Court,District Court Sagar,Delhi Court Theni,HP High Court|
|Name of the Job||Judge,Stenographer,Lower Division Clerk, Driver,Peon, Watchman,Assistant,Delhi Judicial Services Examination,Clerk & Computer Operator etc.|
|Number of vacancies||1000|
|Last Date to apply||Various as per the Vacancy|
Court Jobs Recruitment Apply Now
- Calcutta High court Recruitment 2018– 200 Posts
- District and Session Court Hassan Recruitment 2018– 31 Posts
- Court District Judge Office Recruitment 2018– 39 Posts
- DLSA Recruitment 2018– 03 Posts
- District Session Court Madurai Recruitment 2018– 157 Posts
- High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018– 80 Posts
- Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018– 09 Posts
- District Court Sagar Recruitment 2018– 05 Posts
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018– 233 Post
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018– 147 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and no relaxation is to be provided to the any of the candidates in educational qualification required.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 42 years as on the time of applying for any recruitment.
- The age relaxation will only applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per Specific government rule.
- Age relaxation is not applicable to some of the vacancies.
- The candidates selected will be paid an excellent scale of remuneration and other benefits as per the latest rules.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For detailed application fee, you have to check the notification link for which you want to apply.
We have provided the important dates like start date and first date to apply,date of examination and download of admit cards, in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For Court Jobs Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates have to click on desired recruitment drive link.
- They will redirect to a new page which is only about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as describe for given recruitment details.
This is all we have about Court Jobs Recruitment For 1000 Judge,Stenographer,Lower Division Clerk, Driver,Peon, Watchman,Assistant,Delhi Judicial Services Examination,Clerk & Computer Operator etc. if you want to know more you can visit the above links for separate and desired recruitment process