Court Jobs Recruitment 2019:- Naukaristan brings bumper openings in Courts at both State and District level. The total number of Vacancies is for various posts including Watchman, Stenographer, Typist, Peon, Office Assistant, System Officer, Clerk-cum- Research Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Session Judge,Translator, Night Guard, Civil Judge and Assistant. The interested and eligible aspirants are required to apply for the particular vacancy they want to apply by clicking on the recruitment links given below for each kind of a vacancy. The link will land you to page where all the specific information is given regarding the recruitment.
Court Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||Kerala High Court, District Court Namakkal, Karnataka High Court, Delhi High Court, Vellore District Court|
|Name of the Job||Watchman, Stenographer, Typist, Peon, Office Assistant, System Officer, Clerk-cum- Research Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Session Judge,Translator, Night Guard, Civil Judge and Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||500|
|Last Date to apply||Various as per the Vacancy|
Court Jobs Recruitment Apply Now
- High Court Karnataka Recruitment 2019– 18 Post
- Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2019– 25 Posts
- Vellore District E-Courts Recruitment 2019– 72 Post
- District Court Namakkal Recruitment 2019– 57 Posts
- High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019– 06 Post
- DLSA Ghazipur Recruitment 2019– 02 Posts
- High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2019– 01 Posts
- District Court Tiruvallur Recruitment 2019– 100 Posts
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019– 20 Post
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019– 67 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and no relaxation is to be provided to any of the candidates in educational qualification required.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 42 years as on the time of applying for any recruitment.
- The age relaxation will only applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per Specific government rule.
- Age relaxation is not applicable to some of the vacancies.
- The candidates selected will be paid an excellent scale of remuneration and other benefits as per the latest rules.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For detailed application fee, you have to check the notification link for which you want to apply.
We have provided the important dates like start date and the first date to apply, date of examination and download of admit cards, in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For Court Jobs Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates have to click on the desired recruitment drive link.
- They will redirect to a new page which is only about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as describe for given recruitment details.
This is all we have about Court Jobs Recruitment For 500 Watchman, Stenographer, Typist, Peon, Office Assistant, System Officer, Clerk-cum- Research Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Session Judge,Translator, Night Guard, Civil Judge and Assistant etc. if you want to know more you can visit the above links for separate and desired recruitment process