Deen Dayal Port Trust Recruitment 2018 : Deen Dayal Port Trust has given the official notification for the recruitment of candidates.Applications are invited from the for one year Apprentice Training Programme in online mode.The Port Trust has issued the official notification for the recruitment giving all the details related to the recruitment like application and selection procedure,eligibility criteria,pay scale and application fees.The recruitment is for the 225 Apprentices. The candidates interested and eligible for the current recruitment can apply online till 26-11-2018.
Deen Dayal Port Trust Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Deen Dayal Port Trust|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||225|
|Last Date to apply||26-11-2018|
Deen Dayal Port Trust Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Deen Dayal Port Trust
Name of The Posts: Apprentices
Trade Apprenticeship: 135
- Fitter – 15
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 10
- Mechanic Diesel – 25
- Electrician – 20
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 25
- Wireman – 15
- Turner – 10
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 10
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 05
Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering: 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 10
- Electrical Engineering – 10
- Civil Engineering – 10
- Electronics – 10
Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering: 50 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 15
- Electrical Engineering – 15
- Civil Engineering – 15
- Information Technology – 05
Last Date to Apply: 26-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidate should have minimum qualification as ITI relevant Trades, Diploma (Engg), Degree (Engg) from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as follows :
- Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering – Rs. 10,476/-
- Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering – Rs. 7,313/-
- Trade apprenticeship: Rs. 350/- per day (for apprentices who have completed course having duration of 1 year) , Rs. 393/- per day (for apprentices who have completed ITI course having duration of 2 year)
Age criteria : The age of the candidate should not be less than 28 years as on 30-09-2018 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.deendayalport.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidates have to first log on to the official website of the organization and fill the application form along with all the details needed.
- The details required are personal related to name of self,father and mother name,age and gender and educational qualification along with previous work experience also.
- The applicant should upload the latest passport size photo and signature of himself too online.
- Finally printout can be taken for future reference.
NOTE: The candidates should keep checking the official website for changes in the recruitment schedule and other things if any.