Defence Jobs Recruitment 2019:- The Defence Sector is facing huge growth and expansion activities in the terms of The Indian Army, Government of India, is recruiting for various posts like Constables, Technician, Tradesman, Teacher posts, Sailors, Soldiers, Navik. The Government is planning for more secured and sealed borders with neighbor countries. The Candidates with a passion to serve the nation working for the Indian Army may apply in the prescribed mode of application before the last date. The complete and comprehensive information regarding the recruitment procedure and application process, pay scale and application fees, important instructions and guidelines are given in the paragraph along with the direct link to apply.
Defence Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army, ICG, DRDO, Indian Navy, Assam Rifles, RPF, Army Public School|
|Name of the Job||Constables, Technician, Tradesman, Teacher posts, Sailors, Soldiers, Navik|
|Number of vacancies||8000|
|Last Date to apply||Given as per the Recruitment in the link|
Defence Jobs Recruitment Apply Now
- ICG Recruitment 2019– 200 Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019– 102 Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment 2019– 65 Posts
- ICG Recruitment 2019– 100 Posts
- Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2019– 798 Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018– 749 Posts
- Defence Innovation Organization Recruitment 2018– 06 Posts
- Army Public School Bolarum Recruitment 2018– 45 Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018– 3400 Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2018-28 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 12th/Diploma in Fireman/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- The recruitment is based on the merit base only and there is no relaxation of minimum educational qualification.
- The Age of the interested candidate must be between 18 to 30 years as on start date of applying for the recruitment.
- The age relaxation will only be applicable for Ex-Army men/SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per government rule.
- The selected candidates will get attractive salary package as per the rules of remuneration of the central government and the Ministry of Defence.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For detailed application fee, you have to check the notification link for which you want to apply.
All the important dates including the start date, closing date and the date of downloading the admit card or the call letter of the interview is given in their links for applying online.
How to Apply For Defence Jobs Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates have to click on desired recruitment drive link.
- They will redirect to a new page which is only about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as describe for given recruitment details.
This is all we have about Defence jobs Recruitment For Posts of Constables, Technician, Tradesman, Teacher posts, Sailors, Soldiers, Navik. if you want to know more you can visit the above links for the separate and desired recruitment process.