Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Department of Post, India Post is recruiting on 8869 vacant seats on various positions in TamilNadu, Odisha and Bihar Postal Circle. Recruitment is organized for Postal Assistant, Postman, Gramin Dak Sevak and Multi Tasking Staff posts. For this, the department of the post has asked the candidates to fill the application form in online mode for Tamilnadu and Odisha Circle and in offline mode for Bihar Circle. We have given the details and information about the eligibility criteria and application procedure, application fee, last date etc. in the following paragraph. Candidates may see it before proceeding further.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||GDS, Postal Assistant, MTS, Postman|
|Number of vacancies||8869|
|Last Date to apply||specified below|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post (TamilNadu, Odisha, and Bihar Postal Circle)
Name of The Posts:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age||Application Fee||Last Date|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevak (TamilNadu Postal Circle)||4442||10th||18-40 years as on 15-03-2019||Female and PWD candidates: Nil
|2.||Gramin Dak Sevak (Odisha Postal Circle)||4392||10th||18-40 years as on 15-03-2019||Female and PWD candidates: Nil
|3.||Postman, Postal Assistant, MTS, Sorting Assistant (Bihar Postal Circle)||35||10t with ITI/ 12th Pass||18-25/27 years as on 25-04-2019||Gen/OBC: Rs.400/-
All other candidates: Rs.200/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit list.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive pay package of Rs.10000/- to Rs 24,470/- (Gramin Dak Sevak), Rs. 25,500/- (Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant), Rs.21,700/- (Postman), Rs 18,000/- (MTS) per month
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates desirous to apply have to fill the application form online for post 1 & 2.
- Fill the application form on the website www.indiapost.gov.in, pay the application fee and submit the application form before 15th April 2019.
- For post 3 candidates have to download the application form from the official website.
- This form has to be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting.
- Pay the fee, attach the required enclosures along with the application form.
- Then post the application form at the address: “Assistant Director, 5th Floor, O/o The Chief Postmaster General, Bihar Circle, Patna – 800001” by registered or speed post only.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website for more updates and results of the recruitment.