DPCS Recruitment 2018 : Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services,HP opened the door for job seekers and for this purpose the organisation invites applications from skilled and capable Candidates to fill up the 146 Vacancies on the post of Warders. The interested and qualified candidate must apply online before due date which is 20th January 2019. After that no application form will be accepted. For more information about the post applicants are told to go through the notification where you will get information about the selection procedure,age criteria,application fees and much more.
DPCS Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services|
|Name of the Job||Warders|
|Number of vacancies||146|
|Last Date to apply||20-01-2019|
DPCS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services,HP
Name of The Posts:
- Warders (Male – 132)
- Warders (Female – 14)
Last Date to Apply: 20-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : The desired person want to apply for this post must have 12th from the recognized board,institute or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Physical Test,Written Exam.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.5910/- to 20200/- along with grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
- Rs.150/- for the Candidates of GEN Category.
- Rs.40/- for the Candidates of ST/SC/OBC Category.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 1st January 2018.
Official Website: www.admis.hp.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for DPCS,HP Recruitment 2018 :
- Go to the official website of organisation and thereon click on apply online.
- Thereafter fill details about name,address,qualifications,etc. completely and accurately in the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Upload the copies of demanded documents.
- And finally submit the form before last date.
NOTE: The applicants are suggested to visit the organisation’s official website time to time for more updates.