District Legal Service Authority Recruitment 2019: District Legal Service Authority has released the official notification for the recruitment on 02 Vacant posts of Junior Clerk. Interested and suitable candidate holds entire qualifications as mention in official notification of organization can submit the Offline application form on the given paper before 14th May 2019. For more details like the age limit, selection procedure, pay package, etc. must visit the article given below.
District Legal Service Authority Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Legal Service Authority|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||14-05-2019|
District Legal Service Authority Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Legal Service Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk – 02
Last Date to Apply: 14-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: An applicant must have 12th with (CCC) Certificate from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: The candidate searching for the post will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidate selected will be offered pay package of Rs. 9000/- per month.
Application Fees: Full Exemption from the application charges.
Age criteria: The candidate must be in the age group of 18-40 years besides the relaxation provided to the reserved category candidate as per the organizational rules. The date for the consideration of age is 01st March 2019.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District Legal Service Authority Recruitment :2019
- Log in to the official website of organization www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Fill out the Offline application form as per the given instructions.
- Paste the latest photograph and sign the application form.
- Along the qualification and address & Identity proof documents, send the form to the followed address.Office of the District Legal Service Authority, Ghazipur – 233001
- The date for the Written Exam and Interview is 26th May 2019.
- Keep safely the print copy of application form as evidence in future.
NOTE: It will be beneficial for every applicant to check the latest updates on the official web page time to time.