DSE Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Department of School Education Karnataka is going to recruit skilled and eligible candidates to the vacant posts of Graduate Primary School Teacher. Application for these 10565 vacant posts will be filled online through the website link www.schooleducation.kar.gov.in. Desirous applicants may fill the application up to 10th April 2019. For more information please refer to the notification given below. It holds the eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale and important guidelines to apply.
|Name of the Organization||Department of School Education Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Graduate Primary School Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||10565|
|Last Date to apply||10-04-2019|
DSE Karnataka Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of School Education Karnataka
Name of The Posts: Graduate Primary School Teacher
Last Date to Apply: 10-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be Graduate with D.Ed./ B.Ed. in any field/ Special Education or Degree/ Diploma in Special Education from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of written exam/ personal interview.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.2000/- or Rs.1000/- for Gen and other candidates and Rs.1000/- or Rs.500/- for SC/ST/ Cat No. 1 candidates.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive pay package of Rs.27,650/- to Rs.52,650/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.schooleducation.kar.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates wishing to apply for the above-specified post have to submit the application form in online mode only. Form received through any other mode will be rejected.
- For these applicants has to visit the official website www.schooleducation.kar.gov.in.
- Fill the application form with all the details.
- Upload the documents and photographs along with the signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before the last date i.e. 10-04-2019.
- The hard copy of the filled form need not be sent to the DSE.
NOTE: For more information and updates keep visiting official website regularly.