ECR Recruitment: Great news that the East Coast Railway is giving a golden chance to those who have good command over communication skills and English. Only Teachers posts have been released for PGT, TGT seats. Ten (10) limited seats are vacant and the last date by which you can grab the seats are 28th May.
ECR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Job||Teacher (PGT, TGT)|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Date of the interview||Soon|
ECR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: East Coast Railway
Name of the posts:
- Teacher (PGT, TGT)-10 posts
Educational Qualifications: The required educational details for the vacancy are 12th with B.EI.Ed/ Graduation with D.EI.Ed/ B.Ed & TET/ B.Arts with Diploma or Degree in Teaching/ Master Degree with B.Ed from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: As per their performance in the Personal Interview, the intelligent candidates will be selected.
Age Limit: Counted from 1st January, the age of the candidates should be between 18 to 65 years counted from 24th April. The age limit has been provided relaxation to the applicants of the SC/ ST category.
- Rs 27500/- (post 1)
- Rs 26250/- (post 2)
Official Website: www.rrcbbs.org.in
The last date of the walk-in Interview is 28th May.
Important Instructions to Apply for ECR Recruitment:
- The interested applicants have to attend the walk-in Interview.
- When you will attend the interview, you have to bring the application form with you in which all the details should be stated.
- The application form can be filed from the official website.
- Paste the photo and signature on the form.
- Attach the copies of the documents demanded in the form.
- Pay fees and then submit the form before 28th May.
- Take the xerox of the form for future references.
Stay connected with us and then visit the official website of the company to know any doubt regarding any inquiry.