Environment,Forest & Climate Change Department Recruitment 2019 : Online applications are invited for recruitment on 902 posts of Forest Guard in Environment,Forest & Climate Change Department in Bihar. For this the department has released an official notification on website www.csbc.bih.nic.in. Last date to file candidature for the above prescribed posts is 31st January 2019.Candidates are advised to fill the application form before last date to avoid last minute rush.Candidates can check the notification given below.The notification contains the information about recruitment details.
Environment,Forest & Climate Change Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Environment,Forest & Climate Change Department|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of vacancies||902|
|Last Date to apply||31st January 2019|
Environment,Forest & Climate Change Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Environment,Forest & Climate Change Department
Name of The Posts: Forest Guard
Last Date to Apply: 31-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification for this post is 8th from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list and their performance in the written test,Physical/Efficiency test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 5200/- to Rs 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs 2000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 450/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs 112/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates are to fill online application form on the official website.
- In the form candidate has to fill all the personal,educational and other asked details in the form.
- It is required to upload a passport size photograph,signature and all the documents’ xerox copies.
- Pay the application fees as specified in the official notification.
- Submit the application form after filling the details of fee if required.
- Finally print a hard copy of this filled application form for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to keep checking official website for updates and changes.