Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 : A good news is released by Gauhati High Court for the recruitment procees on 233 posts. The posts for which recruitment notification is published includes posts of Stenographer, LDA,Copyist,Typist.Aspirants may apply online till 27th November 2018 which is the last date for this.For more details and instructions regarding the recruitment please visit the advertisement given below.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer,LDA,Copyist,Typist|
|Number of vacancies||233|
|Last Date to apply||27th November 2018|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gauhati High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer – 75
- LDA,Copyist,Typist – 158
Last Date to Apply: 27-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicants should hold 12th with Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography/ITI/ Shorthand/ graduation degree from a recognized board or university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the voice test,Speed test,written test,Computer test,viva-voce.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 14000/- to Rs 49000/- per month with grade pay of Rs 5600/Rs 7400.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 300/- for Gen/OBC,Rs 150/- for SC/ST and Fees is exempted for PWD candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-44 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 27-11-2018.
Official Website: www.ghconline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- First go to the website www.ghconline.gov.in and open the link available for applying.
- Fill the details asked in the application form.
- Candidate’s photograph and signature has to be uploaded along with the all the testimonials (if required) asked in the official notification.
- Finally after the payment of application fees,submit the application form after making sure that all the details filled are correct and take a print of this.
- This hard copy of form need not to be sent at the office address.
NOTE: It is advised to be updated about the further recruitment and selection procedure to be held.