Govt Jobs Recruitment:- There is the time of bumper openings in the government sector with both State and Center level vacancies. The total number of Vacancies are over 20000 various posts including Supervisor, Attendant, Office Assistant, Jail Warder, Police Constable, Tehsildar, Patwari etc. The interested and eligible aspirants are required to apply for the particular vacancy they want to apply by clicking on the recruitment links given below for each kind of a vacancy. The link will land you to page where all the specific information is given regarding the recruitment.
Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||SBI, Manipur High Court, Revenue & Forest Department, IT Departement, JMRCL etc.|
|Name of the Job||Supervisor, Attendant, Office Assistant, Jail Warder, Police Constable, Tehsildar, Patwari etc.|
|Number of vacancies||20000|
|Last Date to apply||Various as per the Vacancy|
Govt Jobs Recruitment Apply Now
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – 08 Posts
- AHD Maharshatra Recruitment 2019– 729 Posts
- Manipur High Court Recruitment 2019– 09 Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2019– 9795 Posts
- JMRCL Recruitment 2019– 32 Posts
- Revenue & Forest Department Recruitment 2019 – 1787 Posts
- IT Department Recruitment 2019– 35 Posts
- Electricity Recruitment 2019– 45 Posts
- Department of Post Recruitment 2019 – 8869 Posts
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019– 436 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- No relaxation is provided to anyone in the educational qualification criteria.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 42 years as on the time of applying for any recruitment.
- The age relaxation will only applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per Specific government rule.
- Age relaxation is not applicable to some of the vacancies.
- The candidates selected will get an excellent scale of remuneration and other benefits as per the latest rules.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For detailed application fee, you have to check the notification link for which you want to apply.
All the recruitments drive dates has mentioned in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For Govt Jobs Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates have to click on the desired recruitment drive link.
- They will redirect to a new page which is only about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as describe for given recruitment details.
This is all we have about Govt Jobs Recruitment For 20000 Supervisor, Attendant, Office Assistant, Jail Warder, Police Constable, Tehsildar, Patwari etc. if you want to know more you can visit the above links for separate and desired recruitment process