HCM Recruitment 2019: High Court of Manipur in Imphal has advertised for the recruitment purpose inviting online applications from skilled and qualified candidates on www.hcmimphal.nic.in. The organization has as of now 05 vacancies for the post of Manipur Judicial Service Grade-I. Applications can be filled till 16th May 2019 after which no application request will be considered at any cost. All the requisite information about the recruitment and selection process is given in the following paragraph. Also follow the necessary instructions during the recruitment procedure.
HCM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Manipur|
|Name of the Job||Manipur Judicial Service Grade-I|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||16th May 2019|
HCM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Manipur
Name of The Posts:
- Manipur Judicial Service Grade-I: 05
Last Date to Apply: 16th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must have passed at least a Graduation Degree in law from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay of 51550-63070 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: The application fee is as follows:
- General and OBC category: 1700 Rupees
- SC/ST Category: 1200 Rupees
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 35-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 16-05-2019.
Official Website: www.hcmimphal.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for HCM Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online application form on the website www.hscmimphal.nic.in.
- The details of the candidate including the personal,educational and employment related will be required for the application.
- Details must be accurate to highest level as per the educational credentials.
- Fee can be paid online only followed by uploading photo and signature of the candidate in specified format.
- After that application can be submitted finally.
NOTE: Keep checking for updates on our website for more information.