HDFC Bank Recruitment :HDFC Bank has advertised for filling up of various posts of Relationship Manager, Officer, Intern.The organization has invited the young and eligible candidates to apply online for these posts.The last date for applying is as soon as possible and official website is www.hdfcbank.com. HDFC bank is a banking service provider that was established in 1994. All the important information and instructions regarding recruitment i.e. age,educational qualification,selection criteria,pay scale,fee for application are given in below paragraph.Readers are requested to go through the paragraph carefully before applying.
HDFC bank Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||HDFC bank|
|Name of the Job||Relationship Manager, Officer, Intern|
|Number of vacancies||various|
|Last Date to apply||09/11/2018|
HDFC Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: HDFC bank
Name of The Posts:
- Relationship Manager: Graduation
- Intern: 12th Pass
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the written test,document verification followed by medical examination and endurance test.Last Date to Apply: 09/11/2018
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of per month.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31 march 2018.
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly the candidate has to visit the careers page of the official website and fill the online application form.
- Applicant has to fill all the details i.e. candidate’s personal,educational qualification etc.
- Then the applicant has to upload his latest passport size photo,signature and copies of all the documents demanded in the application form.
- Finally submit the completely filled application form followed by payment of fee through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to download the print out of filled in application form and keep it for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates have to fill a valid email-id in the form because all the correspondence regarding recruitment shall be made through the registered email-id including E-admit card for written exam.