ICG Recruitment 2019 : It is being informed to all our readers about the recruitment to be held in Indian Coast Guard.This time recruitment is on various vacant posts of Navik and Yantrik. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates waiting for a job vacancy.Interested and eligible male candidates may apply through online mode only. The below given notification contains the necessary details and eligibility criteria for the advertised posts.Aspirants may check the notification and then apply online on the link available on official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in. Last date for submission of online application form is also specified in the below notification.
ICG Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Navik and Yantrik|
|Number of vacancies||will be disclosed soon|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
ICG Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale (Per month)||Last Date|
|1.||Yantrik||10th with Diploma in Electricity/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Enineering||Rs.29,200/-||21-02-2019|
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination.
Application Fees: There are no application fees to be paid by the candidates for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-22 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiancoastuard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to open the official website link of ICG.
- Read the official notification and important instructions.
- Then click on the apply online link for the post of Navik and Yantrik.
- Fill the opened form and upload the required documents along with the photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before the last date as specified above(Post wise).
- Finally, take a print of the completely filled form and save it for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants should visit the official website regularly for the latest updates and changes if any.