IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2019: IIT Bhilai has officially notified to fill up the 01 vacant posts of Project Assistant/ JRF Chemistry. Applicants are invited to fill the application form on or before 25th April 2019. Candidates who are eligible and passionate to work in this Institute can apply by visiting official website www.iitbhilai.ac.in.Following is the information and instructions about the selection and application procedure, age criteria, educational qualification, application fees, pay scale, etc. through which each applicant is advised to visit carefully before applying.
IIT Bhilai Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai|
|Name of the Job||Project Assistant/ JRF Chemistry|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||25-04-2019|
IIT Bhilai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai
Name of The Posts: Project Assistant or JRF Chemistry
Last Date to Apply: 25-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should be M.Sc. in Chemistry, Organic or Inorganic Chemistry from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.
The scale of Pay: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.iitbhilai.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The applicants are to fill the application form by logging on to the official website www.iitbhilai.ac.in with the authentic information of the candidate.
- The details required will be regarding the personal, educational and professional work experience of the candidate.
- Thereafter, photo and signature are to be uploaded along with the documents specifying applicant’s eligibility in the prescribed format and size followed by payment of fees.
- Finally, the application form has to be mailed to the Email-Id specified below.
- Address: “Co-ordinator, Staff Recruitment, IIT Bhilai, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur Chhattisgarh – 492015“
- Email-Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Keep in touch with the official website for more updates to come.