Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 : Income Tax Department,Government of India,has invited candidates for recruitment and selection for the various posts.The total number of vacancies is 15 for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax,Tax Assistant,Stenographer,MTS.The Candidates are required to apply offline. The last date to apply is 31st September 2018.Candidates are required to follow all the required instructions to avoid form rejection and non-consideration for selection process.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Job||Inspector of Income Tax,Tax Assistant, Stenographer,MTS|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||31st September 2018|
Income Tax Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Income Tax Department
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector of Income-03
- Tax Assistant-07
- Multi tasking staff(MTS)-04
Last Date to Apply: 31st September 2018
Educational Qualifications : The Candidates are required to apply only after conforming that they are eligible as per the educational qualification requirements.The Candidates are required to have passed 10th/12th/Graduation and Sportspersons are eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years(Post 1) and 18-27 years (Post 2-3) and 18-25 years (Post 4).The age of the candidate will be counted as on 01-04-2018.
Official Website: office.incometaxindia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 :
- The First Step for the application procedure is to fill the offline application form in the given and prescribed format.
- The photo of the candidate in white background will be pasted on the application form in the space provided.
- The signatures should be done and the copies of the educational qualification certificates should be attached with the form.
- The Application complete in all aspects must be sent to the following address: Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax,(Headquarters)Admin and Vigilance,Office of Pr.Chief Commissioner of Income Tax,1st Floor,Aaykar Bhawan,Rajaswa Vihar,Bhubaneshwar-751007
NOTE: Application should reach office till 31st October 2018.