Indian Army Recruitment 2019: We sense positive vibes and are amazed again by guiding you about an apprisal about the opportunity of promising high and full employment. The one with the unbiased nature is hereby notified to submit or give online form on or before 29th October 2019. Duties of Religious Teachers includes some of the activities like attending funerals, ministering to the sick in hospitals, reading prayers with the convalescents, visiting soldiers who are undergoing sentence, and giving special religious instructions to everyone. Contestants are asked to peep into the details given below in the notification concerning the jobs that is age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria, fees for application through the official website of the organization.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)|
|Number of vacancies||152|
|Date for Submission||29th October 2019|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments-07
- Granthi -09
- Maulvi (Sunni)-09
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts-01
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts-04
Educational Qualifications: A candidate applying for these posts should hold a Graduation Degree from any of the universities.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam.
The scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered with attractive salary packages per month.
Application Fees: Application fees for the eligible candidates will be out soon.
Age criteria :
- be in the range of 25 – 34 years
- And the relaxation for reserved and other categories will be applied as per the regulations.
Last date to Apply: 29th October 2019
- Ending Date for Online Application form is 29th October 2019.
- The date for Written Exam: 23rd February 2020
Important Instructions to apply :
- All the essential documents and passport size photos of the candidate should be attested.
- Aspirants should have to fill this form attentively and correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy or job. Do check the official website for more updates and upgrades (https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx).