Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : Online Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male & female
candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/Observer/ATC entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing June 2019 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.The recruitment is on 22 posts for which the applicants has to apply online till 14th September 2018.Before applying applicants are advised to first visit the detailed description given about the recruitment which includes the eligibility criteria and instructions.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Short Service Commission Officers(ATC,Observer,Pilot)|
|Number of vacancies||22|
|Last Date to apply||14-09-2018|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Air Traffic Controller – 08
- Observer – 06
- Pilot(MR) – 03
- Pilot(other than MR) – 05
Last Date to Apply: 14-09-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should hold degree in Engineering(in any field) or candidates who are studying in Final year of Engineering from a recognized university/institute can also apply.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the SSB interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.For more information please refer to official notification.
Application Fees: No application fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be born between Born between 02 July 1994 and 01 July 1998 (both dates inclusive)( For Post 1),Born between 02 July 1995 and 01 July 2000 (both dates inclusive) for all other posts besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates have to register and fill application on recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation certificate.Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned along with signature while filling up the application.
- Click Submit and complete the process.Take a hard copy of this form for future reference.
NOTE: The candidates are suggested to keep in touch with the official website for more information and detailed view.