Intellience Bureau Recruitment 2018 : Online applications are invited by Intellience Bureau for the recruitment purpose.Recruitment will be for 1054 posts of Security Assistant/Executive.Online application process will be available till 10th November 2018 as it is the last date.Candidates interested in this recruitment are advised to fill their candidature strictly before last date.Applicants may fill the application form on official website www.mha.gov.in. For more information it is advised to read the advertisement given below before applying online.
Intellience Bureau Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Intellience Bureau|
|Name of the Job||Security Assistant/Executive|
|Number of vacancies||1054|
|Last Date to apply||10-11-2018|
Intellience Bureau Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Intellience Bureau
Name of The Posts: Security Assistant/Executive
Last Date to Apply: 10-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test (Tier I,II,III),Interview,personality test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 5200/- to Rs 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs 2000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 50/- for Gen/OBC candidates and fees is exempted for SC/ST/EXSM/Female candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mha.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- As the mode of filling the application form is online so firstly visit the official website www.mha.gov.in and fill the form.
- Fill the candidate’s name,age,date of birth,parents name,post applied for,work experience etc.Fill all the information carefully and correctly without making any mistake as the form once filled then it may not be possible to change the information.
- Upload the signature and photograph on the online application form.
- Also upload the scanned photocopies of all the documents also.
- Pay the application fee as specified in the official notification.
- In the end submit the application after checking the form carefully.
NOTE: Keep visiting official website regularly for more updates and changes.