IOCL Recruitment 2018 :Indian Oil Corporation Limited has notified for recruitment on the 390 posts of Technician and Trade Apprentices.The organization invites skilled and capable candidates for the required post .Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of the organization i.e www.iocl.com.The Last date to apply is 12-10-2018.for more information ,Please visit the advertisement Description given below.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician and Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||12-10-2018|
IOCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Technician and Trade Apprentices-390
Last Date to Apply: 12-10-2018
Qualifications :Candidate should have passed ITI/Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline (Technician) and Bachelors Degree (Trade Apprentice) from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and Experience.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as per the Industry Standards .
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-24 years as on 19-09-2018. Besides age relaxation for reserved and other categories will be provided as per the regulations of the Government.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Important Instructions to applyfor IOCL Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly the candidate have to fill the online application form by logging on to the official website as given above.
- The details of the candidate accurate as per the official educational records should be filled in.
- The details required include personal information like name candidate and parents,age and marital status along with educational qualification and work experience details.
- White Background latest passport size photo of the candidate will be uploaded along with signatures in prescribed size and format.
- After that fees will be paid online only followed by final submission.
- Hard Copies need not be sent to office.
NOTE:Candidates are advised to visit the official website provided above to get time to time more information.