Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2018 : This article is about the job advertisement released by Jammu & Kashmir Bank.The bank has asked for the recruitment on 1450 posts of Probationary Officers and Banking Associates.The interested candidates can apply by submitting online application form on or before the last date 6th and 10th November 2018 post wise.To get further information regarding the recruitment and selection procedure,the candidate is required to go through the complete information as given below.The official website of the organization is www.jkbank.com.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officers and Banking Associates|
|Number of vacancies||1450|
|Last Date to apply||10-11-2018,06-11-2018|
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officers – 250
- Banking Associates- 1200
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 : 06-11-2018
- Post 2 : 10-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicants should be Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test (Pre+mains),Personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/- (Post 1),Rs. 11765/- to Rs 31,540/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is as follows :
- For Gen/OBC candidates : Rs 1000/- (Post 1),Rs 800/- (Post 2)
- SC/ST candidates : Rs 800/- (Post 1),Rs. 600/- (Post 2)
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years (Post 1),18-32 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.jkbank.com
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate is required to go to the official website of J&K bank where he/she will have to register first.
- After successful registration,the online application form with educational and personal details will be filled .
- Then pay the application fees.
- After which the scan copies of the educational qualifications will be uploaded.
- Finally, the candidate can take printout of the filled in form.
NOTE: The details provided above are accurate and to the best of the knowledge. Any update will be made as per official notification.