Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 : Applications are invited by Jharkhand Publis Service Commission for the recruitment purpose on 107 vacant posts of Civil Judge in Junior Division.Candidates having degree in Law can apply online.For this purpose link to apply online is available on website www.jpsc.gov.in.Last date to apply is 24th December 2018.Candidates can check all the details for eligibility criteria in the below givem paragraph.In this we have given all the information regarding the recruitment.Please read this first and then apply if you fulfill all eligibility criteria.
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||107|
|Last Date to apply||24th December 2018|
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Last Date to Apply: 24-12-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have degree in Law from as recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam and viva-voce test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay packageof Rs 27,700 to Rs 44,770/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 600/– for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs 150/- for SC/ST of Jharkhand.For PWD candidates fees is exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 22-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31-01-2018.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Log on to the official website and read the official notification first to check instructions to apply.
- Then fill the online application form available on official website.
- In tis form after filling all details,upload photo and signature of candidate in the size and format as specified in the official notification.
- Upload the scan copy of documents if required,pay the application fees and fill its details in the online form if asked.
- Finally submit the form and take a print of it and fee receipt.
NOTE: It is advised to fill the application form before 24-12-2018 so as to avoid inconvenience during filling your application form.Keep visiting official website regularly.