Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 : There is a good news for the job seeking candidates.This time Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, has come out with recruitment of candidates for the total of 04 posts of Range Officers.The Commission asks for applications from eligible and qualified candidates in the online mode on the online website www.jkpsc.nic.in before the last date 22nd May 2018 after which applications will cease to be accepted.The further information about the recruitment can be read in the following paragraph describing all the details.The candidates are advised to go through this carefully.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Range Officer|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||22nd May 2018|
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Range Officer
Last Date to Apply: 22nd May 2018
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification that a person should have is Bachelor of Science in Agriculture,Forestry and Botany from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,viva,walking test and medical.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 9300-34800/- along with the Grade pay of 4280 rupees per month.
Application Fees: The application fees to paid by the General candidates is 1000 rupees while for the reserved candidates,it is only 500 rupees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01 January 2018.
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate should fill the online application form on the official website i.e www.jkpsc.nic.in .
- The details of personal,educational and previous work experience would be required.
- The photo and signature of the candidate will also be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- The fees will be paid online only after which printout of the application form can be taken.
- The copies of the educational qualification documents will be attached with the printout taken and sent to the address specified below so as to reach the office before 22-05-2018: Resham Ghar Colony,Bakshi Nagar,Jammu,Solina,Srinagar
NOTE: The applicant must keep themselves updated of any changes in the schedule of recruitment.