JKPSC Recruitment 2019: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has come up with an outstanding job opportunity for those with an Engineering background and a Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering.The Commission has invited online applications for 58 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer.The last date to apply is 28th May 2019.Candidates must be in a hurry and fill their applications in time as no late application will be allowed at any cost.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||58|
|Last Date to apply||28th May 2019|
JKPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical)-58
Last Date to Apply: 28th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants must be a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical from an authorized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through written exam and personal interview only.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid monthly remuneration of 50,700-1,60,600 rupees per month.
Application Fees: Application fee of rupees 800 is chargeable from General and OBC applicants and 400 from Reserved categories. PH candidates are fully exempted from payment of application fee.
Age criteria: Applicant must be of the age of 18-40 years as on 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has chosen online mode of application and applicants are to then go to its official website www.jkpsc.nic.in and fill the online application.
- After filling all the details,the candidates need to upload photo and signature.
- Payment of application fee is allowed online only and that too through debit card/ credit card or internet banking only.
- After that,applicants must cross verify all the filled in information with the educational certificates of the applicant.
- Then,proceed for final submission of application online.
NOTE: We welcome your queries and feedback that can be sent through email or through comments section.