Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 : A great news for youths through the recruitment notification published by Karnataka Bank. The organisation invites applications from skilled and eligible candidates to fill up Various posts of Officers. The interested candidate can apply online at www.karnatakabank.com. The date fixed up to which application can be filled is 02nd January 2019. And no application can be filled after this date. The applicants are strictly advised to go through the notification where he/she will get information about pay scale, selection process,application fees,qualification required and much more about the post.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Bank|
|Name of the Job||Officers|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||02-01-2019|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Officers (Scale – I)
Last Date to Apply: 02-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Interested Candidate must have Graduation in Agricultural Sciences or Law/Post Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Online Exam and Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 65000/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 500/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st December 2018.
Official Website: www.karnatakabank.com
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 :
- Visit the official website of organisation and fill the online form through link available at website.
- Fill complete and accurate details about name,address,qualifications,experience etc. of applicant.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the form.
- Finally click on submit to fill the form after the payment of application fees before last date.
- Take out the print of application form and keep it for further need.
- The applicants are advised to visit the official website time to time for more updates.
- The date fixed for online exam is 24th January 2019.