Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 : Karnataka Public Service Commission asked for online applications to fill up 1250 vacant posts of Group A & B,Teachers,SI .The commission has told that desired candidates may apply for these posts on or before 22nd December 2018 or 16th January 2019 according to the post applied for.All information according to the posts is provided in below given paragraph and applicants are requested to read it carefully first before applying online.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Head Master,Teachers and Sub Inspector & others|
|Number of vacancies||1250|
|Last Date to apply||22nd December 2018,16th January 2019|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Head Master – 100
- Kannada Language Teachers – 100
- English Language Teachers – 100
- Urdu Language Teachers – 100
- Mathematics Teachers – 100
- Science Teachers – 100
- Social Science Teachers – 100
- Sub Inspector (Excise) – 59
- Insurance Medical Officer (RPC) – 143
- Chief Librarian (RPC) – 08
- Assistant Horticultural Officer (RPC)- 221
- Assistant General Manager (RPC) – 09
- Insurance Medical Officer (HK) – 16
- Chief Librarian (HK) – 05
- Assistant Horticultural Officer (HK)- 88
- Assistant General Manager (HK) – 01
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 to 8 : 22-12-2018
- Post 9 to 16 : 16-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Applicants who have completed Teaching Degree or equivalent (Post 1 to 7) and M.B.B.S. Degree or Equivalent qualification (for Insurance Medical Officer post )/ Graduate degree in Library Science(for Chief Librarian) / Degree in Horticulture ( for Assistant Horticultural Officer post) / M.A. (Economics) / M.Sc (Agril. Economics) / M.Sc (Agril. Marketing & Co-op) / M.Sc (Agri. Extension) MBA (Agri. Business Management) or equivalent qualification in Agricultural Marketing (for Assistant General Manager post) from a recognized Institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam and persoanl interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 43,100/- to Rs 83,900/- (Post 1),Rs.33,450 – Rs.83,900/- (Post 2 to 7) per month.For more information see the official notification on www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- General Applicants: Rs.600/-
- OBC Applicants (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs.300/-
- All Other Applicants(ST / SC / Ex-s): Rs.50/-
- PWD Applicants: Nil
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years (for all posts except post no. 8),21 Years-26 Years (for SI),Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 29 years,For Category – I/ PWD: 31 years as on 22nd December 2018 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form on the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in .
- One white background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is required to be uploaded with the application.
- Along with all the personal details and education related information ,the scan copies of the documents is to be uploaded too.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form.
NOTE: Hard copy of application form need not to be sent to the office address.