Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2019: Karur Vysya Bank, a private sector bank has issued the notification for the recruitment of candidates through the website www..karurvysyabank.co.in. Current recruitment is for the post of Bank Development Associate. The number of vacancies is not specified yet. Eligible and qualified candidates are suggested to first read all the details about the recruitment and schedule procedure along with necessary instructions to be followed. The Applications can be filled online only on the official website as specified above.The last date for submission of application finally after payment of fees is 30th April 2019.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Name of the Job||Bank Development Associate|
|Number of vacancies||not specified|
|Last Date to apply||30th April 2019|
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karur Vysya Bank
Name of The Posts: Bank Development Associate
Last Date to Apply: 30-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate has to be a graduate from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the screening test followed by Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.18,000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-28 years as on 28-02-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.karurvysyabank.co.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The applicants are to log on to the official website www.karurvysyabank.co.in and fill the application form along with all the required details.
- The details of the candidate include personal, educational and work experience related only and that must be as per the educational certificates.
- The fees will be paid online only.
- The photo and signature should be uploaded as prescribed and as per format specified.
- Finally, the application will be submitted
- The Hard copy need not be sent to the office.
NOTE: Candidates may visit the website of the bank for regular updates and news regarding the recruitment schedule.