Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 : Kolkata Police invites applications from skilled and capable candidates for filling up the 539 vacancies for the posts of Security Personnel and Civic Volunteers.The candidates can apply offline for the above posts after reading the important instructions and guidelines given below.The last date to apply for is 06th June 2018 after which no application will be accepted for recruitment and selection purpose.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Kolkata Police|
|Name of the Job||Security Personnel and Civic Volunteers|
|Number of vacancies||539|
|Last Date to apply||06th June 2018|
Kolkata Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kolkata Police
Name of The Posts:
- Security Personnel(In Hospitals)-344
- Civic Volunteers-195
Last Date to Apply: 06th June 2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidate is required to have passed at least 8th from a recognized board/Institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be given the monthly remuneration of 10000/– per month .
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 20-50 years(Post-1) & 20-60(Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01 May 2018.
Official Website: www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Kolkata Police recruitment :
- The application in the physical form is to be filled along with all the required details after downloading from the official website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- The application form requires the candidate to fill his/her personal details,age and educational qualification details along with the previous work experience if any.
- The candidate has to attach his/her passport size photograph on the application form.
- The copies of the educational certificates is to be enclosed with the application form.
- The candidates are required to send the filled in form to following address: Dropbox in the following Police Station or Concerned Divisional or Head Office
NOTE: The applications must rec before the last date in the office concerned.