Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 : An official notification is released by Konkan Railway for recruitment on 100 posts of Track man & Khalasi. The railway subdivision invites online applications from the eligible and hard working candidates.Desirous candidates can apply on or before 16th September 2018.Official website is www.konkanrailway.com .The candidates are advised to check out and read the description for advertisement given below including all the information related to age and qualification requirements before applying online.
Konkan Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Konkan Railway|
|Name of the Job||Track man & Khalasi|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||16-09-2018|
Konkan Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Konkan Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Track Man – 50
- Pointsman – 37
- Khalasi Electrical – 02
- Khalasi S & T – 08
- Khalasi Mechanical – 03
Last Date to Apply: 16-09-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Computer based test,Medical test/interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
- Application fees is Rs 500/- for en category.
- Application fees is Rs 250/- for SC/ST/EXSM/EBC/PWD candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018.
Official Website: www.konkanrailway.com
Important Instructions to apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018:
- First of all visit the official website www.konkanrailway.com and register yourself by filling the online application form.
- The application would require personal,educational and the information of the previous work experience.
- White background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is to be attached on the application form online.
- The photo scans of the required educational qualification documents is to be uploaded on too.
- Hard copies need not to be sent to the office.
NOTE: The candidates are required to visit the official website for future updates in the recruitment schedule if any.