KPSC Recruitment 2018 : We have brought a great opportunity of employment for you this time from Karnataka Public Service Commission.The organization has announced for the recruitment of candidates for 24 vacancies for the post of Assistant Conservators of Forests.The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form online only. The last date to apply for this job is 09-10- 2018 after which no application will be accepted.Candidates are suggested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria,application procedure,eligibility and fees for application.
KPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Conservators of Forests|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||09-10-2018|
KPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name Of The Posts:
- Assistant Conservators of Forests-24
Last Date to Apply: 09-10-2018
Educational Qualification : A candidate applying for these posts must have passed B.Sc in Agriculture, Forestry,Horticulture is required.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected of their individual performance in the written test and personal interview .
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 28100-50100 per month.
- General/OBC- 600
- Category 2A,2B,3A,3B- 300
- Ex-Serviceman – 50
- Others need not pay any fees
Age criteria : Candidate between the age group of 18-30 years can apply for the above posts.
Important Instructions to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given visiting the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in .
- One white background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is required to be uploaded with the application .
- Along with all the personal details and education related information ,the scan copies of the documents is to be uploaded .
The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification of any changes through the official website.