KPSC Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of 844 vacant posts of First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant. The commission has asked to the candidates to fill up these vacant posts in online mode. Candidates desirous to apply can fill the online application form on or before 12th March 2019. Link to apply online will be available on official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. For more information about the recruitment please see the advertisement given below.
KPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||First and Second Division Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||844|
|Last Date to apply||12-03-2019|
KPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- First Division Assistant – 269
- Second Division Assistant – 575
Last Date to Apply: 12-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: For education qualification details please refer to the official notification given by KPSC on its official website.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- For General: Rs. 600/-
- For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/-
- For Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates desirous to apply has to fill the application form on the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- The form in the desired format has to be filled till 12th March 2019.
- Upload the photo, signature, and documents too.
- Pay the application fee and fill its details in the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form and retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates can check the KPSC’s official website regularly for more updates and news regarding the recruitment.