Madras High Court Recruitment 2018: We are here again with a good news that Madras High Court have announced for the recruitment for the 86 posts of Personal Assistant,Clerk,Research Fellow & Research Assistant. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form offline or through Email mode. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Job||Personal Assistant,Clerk,Research Fellow & Research Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Last Date to apply||Given below|
Madras High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madras High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Personal Assistant to Judges-71
- Personal Assistant to Registrar-10
- Personal Clerk to Deputy Registrar-01
- Research Fellow-01
- Research Assistant-03
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1-3 : 10th June 2018
- Post 4-5 : 18th June 2018
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have Graduation degree in any stream with Shorthand and Typing experience in English and Tamil for Post 1-3 and Graduation or Post Graduation in Law for Post 4-5 from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package.For Detailed composition,please refer t0 the official notification.
Application Fees: 500 rupees for the SC/ST candidates while all others are exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018.
Official Website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Post 1-3 :Candidate has to draft the application in the format specified with mandatory information and scan copies of the educational certificates and photo of the candidate and send to following address: email@example.com
- Post 4-5 : The candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions given and send the application form along with educational certificates to the official address : Registrar General,High Court,Madras-600104
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy