Maharashtra Education Society Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Education Society invites applications from the Candidates for filling up 205 vacant posts of Assistant Teacher. Capable, eligible and desirous candidates may apply online on the link available on official website www.mespune.in.The last date to apply online is 20th April 2019. Precise and concise information is provided in the following article which includes details of age criteria, educational qualification, selection and application procedure, application fees, pay scale, etc. It is advised to read the article before proceeding further.
Maharashtra Education Society Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Education Society|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||205|
|Last Date to apply||20th April 2019|
Maharashtra Education Society Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Education Society
Name of The Posts: Assistant Teacher
Last Date to Apply: 20th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have the 10th/ 12th with D.Ed./ Graduation with B.Ed. from a recognized university/ board/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicant should have to pass the written exam/ personal interview.
Pay Scale: Applicant after the final selection to the above-specified post will be paid a good amount of Monthly salary.
Application Fees: No application fee is required to pay for this post.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of as defined in the notification released by the MSE besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mespune.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Firstly visit the official website of the MES www.mespune.in and open the official notification.
- Read it carefully and check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Click on the link to apply online.
- Fill complete detail of the applicant accurately and completely.
- Upload the required documents along with the passport size colored photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.
- Keep the copy of application form for future reference.
- The hard copy of the application form need not sent anywhere.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to go through the education society of Maharashtra website time to time for more updates.