Manipal University Recruitment 2019: Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Banglore invites applications for a post of Faculty Associate in Spanish or German Language Studies. To apply for this post candidates have to send the complete bio-data to the university or through email on or before 30th April 2019. Candidates may visit the official website www.manipal.edu and check the official notification there. Also, we have placed the required information regarding recruitment in the following paragraph.
Manipal University Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Manipal University|
|Name of the Job||Faculty Associate|
|Number of vacancies||will be notified at the time of recruitment|
|Last Date to apply||30th April 2019|
Manipal University Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Manipal University
Name of The Posts: Faculty Associate in Spanish and German Language Studies
Last Date to Apply: 30-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have First class Masters in Spanish or German or equivalent from a reputed institution.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test.
The scale of Pay: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: No application fees have to be paid by the applicants.
Official Website: www.manipal.edu
Important Instructions to apply :
- Visit the official website and read the official notification regarding the Project Assistant post.
- Eligible candidates may apply with a detailed CV including copies of certificates in support of qualification/experience/ publications.
- A recent passport size color photograph has to be pasted on the CV.
- The application should reach to the Deputy Director – HR, MAHE, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka, or email to “email@example.com”.
- The application should be submitted to the specified address or through Email strictly on or before 30-04-2019.
- Invalid or incomplete applications will result in cancellation of the application.
NOTE: Applications received after the last date will be rejected. It is advised to the applicants to keep visiting the official website regularly for more updates and news regarding the recruitment schedule and results.