MFL Recruitment 2019: Madras Fertilizers Limited has asked for online applications from skilled and capable applicants for 14 vacant posts of Safety Officer,Welfare Officer, Junior Medical Assistant and Junior Fireman on www.madrasfert.co.in till 20th May 2019.Make sure to go through the description given below regarding the recruitment and selection procedure.
MFL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madras Fertilizers Limited|
|Name of the Job||Safety Officer,Welfare Officer,Junior Medical Assistant and Junior Fireman|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Last Date to apply||20th May 2019|
MFL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madras Fertilizers Limited
Name of The Posts:
- General Manager (Plant)-01
- General Manager (M&D)-01
- Company Secretary-01
- Safety Officer-01
- Welfare Officer-01
- Manager (Electrical)-01
- Manager (Instrumentation)-01
- Deputy Manager (Civil)-01
- Deputy Manager (Liaison Officer)-01
- Junior Medical Assistant (Male)-01
- Junior Fireman – Gr II-04
Last Date to Apply: 20th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Class 10th with Fireman Certificate Course/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Nursing/PG Degree with MBA/ CA from an accredited board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be undergoing written test/skill test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid Rupees 51300-73000(Post 1-2),32900-58000(post 3-5)24900-50700(Post 6-7)20,600-46500), (Post 8-9)9270(Post 10-11) monthly.
Application Fees: Application fee is exempted fully for SC/ST/PwD and Ex-Sm applicants.The fee for General and OBC candidates :
- Post 1 & 2: 1000 Rupees
- Post 3-9: 500 Rupees
- Post 10-11: 250 Rupees
Age criteria: Applicants must follow the age criteria for the respective post as given in the official notification.
Official Website: www.madrasfert.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for MFL Recruitment 2019:
- The mode of application is online and the first thing is to visit the official website and fill the application online.
- After filling all the personal,educational and work experience related details then verify all the filled in information and continue with uploading photo and signature of the applicant.
- After that go on to pay the fees.
- Finally application can be submitted and sent to: GM (Personnel and Admin), Madras Fertilizers Limited, Manali, Chennai-600068
NOTE: Keep record of your filled in application either in soft form or hard copy.