National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019:-Good news, NHAI is back with the box full of happiness and opportunities which can lead to a better future. Applicants who want to appear for the National Highways Authority of India Recruitment note that in this sector they can secure their future by applying for the post of Young Professional. There are available 30 seats nearly for which all the forms are invited from all the focused applicants. Before 23rd August 2019, you can grab your seats by applying for the availability in the way of submitting the online application form. All the important data can be checked from the below section.
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India(NHAI)|
|Name of the Job||Young Professional|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd August 2019|
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highways Authority of India
Name of the posts:
- Young Professional (Legal) – 30
Number of the posts: 30
Educational Details: Applicants should have a Degree in Law from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Limitation: Age of the competitor should:
- should be less or equal to 32 years
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the competitors belonging to reserved category. Freshers can apply.
Selection Process: Competitors looking for this job will be selected according to their performance in:
- Merit Based on CLAT 2018
- Application fee for the Candidates will be updated soon on the official website.
Salary and Grade pay: Selected candidates will get an attractive and handsome salary package of Rs. 60,000 per month.
Important Dates: Ending Date for Online Application form Is: 23rd August 2019.
Official Website: www.nhai.org
Important Instructions to Apply for National Highways Authority of India Recruitment:
- Check and open the link of the official website from the link given above.
- After visiting the link, try to fill the important details in the form.
- The information regarding the ID Proof has also to be mentioned.
- Pay the fees of the form.
- Scan the recent photo and signature.
- Attach the documents demanded by them.
- Submit the form before 23rd August 2019.
- Applicants must have to fill this form and attach the copies demanded in the form.
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment has displayed the full details in its official notification. You can check there or can visit our website www.nhai.org to know the complete details.