National Investigation Agency Recruitment: The NATIONAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY has brought a carton full of jovial and affable plus admirable opportunities provided in the advertisement about the National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 for padding up the 10 posts of Additional Superintendent of Police. The corporation values invite and honor applications from intelligent, goal-oriented, rosy contenders. Those applicants who want to fill up can fasten up their seat-belts and apply them by submitting or giving offline application on or before the deadline/target date i.e., 26th October 2019 at the address given at the official website nia.gov.in. The aspirants are solicited to visit the article mentioned below to know more about the job details.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Corporation||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Additional Superintendent of Police|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last day to apply||26th October 2019|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name Of The Posts:
- Additional Superintendent of Police – 10
Number Of Posts: 10
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should have Bachelor Degree, officer holding analogous post from any university.
Contenders looking for this job will be selected according to the candidates performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Application fee for the Candidates will be updated soon.
Age Limitation: Age of the candidate should be:
- be less or equal to 56 years.
- According to the corporational regulation, relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Salary And Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will be offered with the attractive and amazing salary package of Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700 per month.
- Target Date to Apply Offline & Payment of Fee is: 26th October 2019
Address: SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Loadhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Official Website: nia.gov.in
Instructions to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019:
- Attach the copies of the credential documents demanded in the form and submit the application form before the last date i.e. 26th October 2019 at the official website of the corporation nia.gov.in.
- The interviewees are said to visit the official website of the corporation for more details regarding the job notification.
- Grab the seats and secure the future.
- Post the application form at the given address.
The applicants must try for this great opportunity and make their job secure. This was all we have regarding the National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 for 10 posts of Additional Superintendent of Police at nia.gov.in. For more future upgrades, visit the official website from time to time. Stay connected with us and keep sharing our posts!!