National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019: The National Investigation Agency has announced for the recruitment for 11 posts of Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form offline only. The last date to apply for this job is 09th May 2019 after which no application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria, application procedure, pay scale, educational qualification, and fees for application.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last Date to apply||09-05-2019|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Accountant – 01
- Assistant – 04
- Stenographer – 06
Last Date to Apply: 09-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: A candidate applying for these posts must have a Graduate Degree or holding an analogus post of the officer from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test and personal interview.
The scale of Pay: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/- per month.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the organization.
- Download the application form in the format as specified in the official notification.
- White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form.
- The photocopies of the required educational qualification documents are to be attached with the application form too.
- Application form should be sent to the below-mentioned address so as to reach the office till 09-05-2019: “The SP (ADM), NIA HQ, Opp. – CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003″
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy through the official website www.nia.gov.in.