NCERT Recruitment 2019: NCERT is organizing a recruitment for 20 posts of Engineering Assistant, Technician, Cameraman, and Lab Assistant. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can attend the interview or fill the application form on the specified dates post wise. The official notification released by NCERT is available on its official website www.ncert.nic.in. Candidates can see the advertisement written below which holds all the information and details regarding the eligibility criteria and recruitment details also.
NCERT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of the Job||Engineering Assistant, Technician, Cameraman, and Lab Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date or Date of Interview||Specified Below|
NCERT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Name of The Posts:
- Engineering Assistant, Technician, Cameraman – 16
- Lab Assistant – 04
Last Date or Date of Interview:
- Post 1: 22-04–2019
- Post 2: 22-04-2019 to 25-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants are required to have a 10th /12th with Diploma in relevant field/ Degree in Engineering/ PG Diploma in Media, Graduation degree/ B.Sc. Degree in relevant subject from a recognized board/university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the walk-in interview and skill test/ written test.
The scale of Pay: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.17,000/- (Post 2), Rs.28,000/- to Rs.33,000/- (Post 1) per month.
Application Fees: No application fees have to be paid by the candidates for the recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Important Instructions to Apply For NCERT
- In the case of Post, 1 candidate has to email the application form to the address specified below and for Post 2 applicant has to attend the walk-in-interview on 22-04-2019 to 25-04-2019.
- Candidates have to bring a copy of CV i.e. Curriculum Vitae along with the original certificates and attested photocopies of the same.
- Address for Interview for the post 2: “Board Room, 1st Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, New Delhi”
- Email Address for post 1: “email@example.com”
NOTE: It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to reach the interview venue on time. Also, keep visiting NCERT’s website regularly.