North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 : North Eastern Railway Department has planned for recruitment and is ready to recruit for 745 Vacancies on the post of Apprentices. The interested and qualified Candidate must have a overview on the post at www.ner.railways.gov.in organisation website. The Eligible Candidate must apply on or before due date fixed for the form i.e. 29th December 2018. The application form will note be accepted after 29th December. The Complete details about the post is mentioned in below given notification which will include Age required,selection process,qualification required,application fees,etc.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||745|
|Last Date to apply||29-12-2018|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Eastern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Apprentices – 745
Last Date to Apply: 29-12-2018
Educational Qualifications : The Candidate searching for such a job must have 10th with ITI from the recognized board,institute or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Merit List.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
- For the GEN/OBC Candidates Rs.100/-
- Fees is Fully Exempted for the SC/ST/PwD/Woman Candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 15-24 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 29 December 2018.
Official Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidate has to visit the official website of the organisation www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill complete details on the organisation official website about name,address,qualifications,etc. of the Candidate.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and put signature in the application form.
- Click on submit button to fill the application form before decided due date.
- Take out the print of the filled application form and keep it for further reference.
- The applications will not be accepted after decided due date.
- Candidates are requested to visit the organisation website regularly for upcoming updates.