NHAI Recruitment: The National Highways Authority of India has released the official notification as an advertisement for the recruitment.The authority invites applications from skilled and capable candidates to fill the application form after downloading from the website www.nhai.gov .in.The Current recruitment is for the 18 posts of General Manager,Assistant Adviser and Translator. The desired and eligible candidates can apply till the last date 30th May 2018.The applicant should first go through the detailed advertisement description given in the below paragraph.
NHAI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||General Manager,Assistant Adviser and Translator jobs|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||30th May 2018|
NHAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highways Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Manager(Vigilance)-02
- Hindi Translator-03
- Junior Hindi Translator-03
- Assistant Adviser(Finance)-07
- General Manager-02
Last Date to Apply: 30th May 2018
Official Website: www.nhai.gov.in
Educational Qualifications : The Minimum qualification that a person should have for the above posts is Graduation or Master’s Degree in relevant field/CA/CS/ICWA/MBA from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as per the industry standards.
Application Fees: There is no application fees to be paid for applying for the above recruitment.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 21 march 2018.
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidates should fill the offline application form in the prescribed format and as per the instructions given on the website www.nhai.gov.in .
- The filled in form must be attached with the photo of the candidate and the copies of the educational documents after self attestation.
- The form complete in all aspects must be sent to the below mentioned addresses post wise: 1.Assistant Adviser-Regional Office,NHAI,Bays n. 35-38,Sector-04,Panchkula 2.All Other Posts – National Highways Authority of India,G 5&6,Sector-10,Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
NOTE: The candidate should keep visiting the official website of the organization for regular updates regarding the recruitment.