National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2019: There is good news that the National Human Rights Commission an NGO needs 13 skilled and capable persons to work in the organization on the post of Librarian/Documentation Officer, Research Assistant and Assistant Registrar. Candidate can submit the Offline application on the prescribed format till 10th June 2019. The information regarding the selection procedure, eligibility criteria, etc. will be obtained in the official notification so have an overview before the application for the post.
National Human Rights Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Human Rights Commission|
|Name of the Job||Librarian/Documentation Officer, Research Assistant, Assistant Registrar|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||10-06-2019|
National Human Rights Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Human Rights Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Librarian/Documentation Officer – 01
- Assistant Director (Hindi) – 01
- Junior Translator – 02
- Sr. Research Officer – 02
- Research Officer – 01
- Senior Research Assistant – 01
- Research Assistant – 03
- Assistant Registrar – 02
Last Date to Apply: 10-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: The qualifications required for the posts will differ post wise so the applicant must check eligibility details on the official website.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The below-given list will provide the complete details of salary:
- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month (Post 1,2,5)
- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month (Post 3,7)
- Rs. 67700 – 208700/- per month (Post 4)
- Rs. 44900 – 142400/- per month (Post 6)
- Rs. 67700 – 208700/- per month (Post 8)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nhrc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for the National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must read the complete information regarding the application on the notification given on the website.
- Then fill out the entire details about his/her personal and educational curriculum in the form.
- Send the form to the address followed address. The Under Secretary (Estt) National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhavan, Block – C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023
NOTE: Check regularly new updates on the official website.