North West Railway Recruitment 2018 : An employment notification is published by NWR i.e. North West Railway for 2090 seats vacant of Trade Apprentice.In this notification railway official told that applications for this are invited in online mode.Application can be filled on official website www.rrcjaipur.in till 30th December 2018.To avoid last minute rush,candidates are advised to fill the form before closing date.For more information and details of the recruitment and application procedure please see the advertisement given below.
North West Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||North West Railway|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||2090|
|Last Date to apply||30th December 2018|
North West Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North West Railway
Name of The Posts: Trade Apprentice
Last Date to Apply: 30-12-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have 10th with ITI degree from a recognized board/ university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay packageper month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 100/- for Gen/OBC candidates and for SC/ST/ PWD candidates fees is exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 15-24 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31-12-2018.
Official Website: www.rrcjaipur.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Applicants can apply online on website www.rrcjaipur.in.
- Firstly read the official notification available on it and .
- Then the candidate has to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details i.e personal,educational etc. correctly.
- Upload photograph and signature in the size and format as specified in the official notification.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form.
- Original documents has to be produced at the time of selection procedure only.
NOTE: Be updated about the recruitment process by visiting the official website regularly.Hard copy of the application form need not to be sent to the office.