NTRO Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited online through the official website of the National Technical Research Organisation to fill up 127 vacant seats of Technical Assistant on direct recruitment basis. In this regard. an official notification is given on the website www.ntro.gov.in. Applicants desirous to apply have to submit the application form till 04-04-2019. Details and important guidelines about the recruitment’s eligibility criteria are given in the next paragraph. Applicants may visit this first and then apply online.
NTRO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Technical Research Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||127|
|Last Date to apply||04th April 2019|
NTRO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Technical Research Organisation
Name of The Posts: Technical Assistant
Last Date to Apply: 04-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for this job should have a degree in engineering and technology or graduation from a recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of the written exam (Tier I and Tier II).
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive pay package of Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ntro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through the website www.ntrorectt.in.
- For this, applicants have to fill the application form.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to fill a valid email-id and a mobile number in the application form as all the correspondence for the further recruitment process will be made through the email/ SMS only.
- Upload all the documents and photograph, signature etc.
- Finally, submit the application form till last date i.e. 04-04-2019.
- The hard copy of application form need not be sent to NTRO but it should be preserved safely for future reference.
NOTE: The candidates are advised to visit the above-said website frequently for the latest information and updates.