Office of DM & Collector Recruitment 2019: Applications in online mode are invited by Office of District Magistrate & Collector, Hooghly. The department has invited the candidates to fill up these vacant posts on Paddy Purchase Personnel position. A total of 100 seats are vacant for this post. Candidates wishing to apply for the above- mentioned post can apply by filling the application form up to 28th February 2019. Applicants in their own interest are advised to fill the application form in advance so as to avoid any inconvenience in filling the application form at the last moment. For more information and details, candidates may follow the instructions given in the below paragraph.
Office of DM & Collector Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of District Magistrate & Collector|
|Name of the Job||Paddy Purchase Personnel|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||28th February 2019|
Office of DM & Collector Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of District Magistrate & Collector
Name of The Posts: Paddy Purchase Personnel
Last Date to Apply: 28-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be 12th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test and Merit list.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive pay package of Rs.11000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil for all candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-45 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hoogly.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates are required to fill the application form in online mode.
- For this, candidates have to visit the official website www.hoogly.gov.in. and click on apply online link for the Paddy Purchase Personnel post.
- A new window containing the application form will be opened.
- In the form candidate’s personal, academic and other details has to be filled.
- Upload the documents/signature/photograph as asked by the DM office to do.
- Finally, Submit the form before the last date.
NOTE: Hard copy of application form need not be sent to the DM & Collector office but retain it for future purpose.