Panchayati Raj Department,Bihar Recruitment 2018 : Panchayati Raj Department,Bihar has advertised officially for the recruitment and selection for the 4192 vacancies for the various posts of Technical Assistant,Accountant-cum-IT Assistant.The Applicants are required to apply online on the official website www.biharprd.bih.nic.in.The Applicants can apply till 27th September 2018.To get further information,check the detailed paragraph given below.The instructions and details given should be followed strictly not to miss any.
Panchayati Raj Department,Bihar Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Panchayati Raj Department,Bihar|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant,Accountant-cum-IT Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||4192|
|Last Date to apply||27-09-2018|
Panchayati Raj Department,Bihar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Panchayati Raj Department,Bihar
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant-2096
- Accountant-cum-IT Assistant-2096
Last Date to Apply: 27-09-2018
Educational Qualifications : The Candidates should hold Diploma in Civil Engineering /B.com from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the merit list.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 27000 rupees (Post 1) and 20000 (Post 2).
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-37 years(Male) and 21-40 years(Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 21 march 2018.
Official Website: www.biharprd.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply Panchayati Raj Department,Bihar Recruitment :
- The Applicant should visit the official website www.biharprd.bih.nic.in and fill the application form.
- The applicant is required to fill the details exactly as per the educational qualification certificates.
- The details required to be filled includes personal details like name,age,parents name and educational qualification details along with professional work experience if any.
- The white background color photo and signature of the candidate is to be uploaded on the official website.
- Application fees will be paid online only followed by final submission.
NOTE: Applicants must ensure to keep themselves updated of all the changes in the recruitment schedule.